- What is CommerceXP?
Please refer to about us page.
- What services does CommerceXP offer?
- Project Work: you may outsource your project to us, we can take up either part of your project or build the whole project from scratch;
- Products: while continue pursuing the excellence of our services, our R&D team also build our own products to help grow your online business at affordable price;
- Staff Leasing: you may lease our staff on a fixed monthly cost to work on your projects under your own guidance; we can even organize a team to work for you remotely from our development center.
We offer a variety of flexibility for your choice:
- How do I contact CommerceXP?
If you have not started working with us, you may either use the Contact Us page to submit the questions on the form, we will get back to you within one business day; if you have already signed contract with us, well will provide you the agent's email address, and allow you chat with the agent through our online chat tool.
- What are the benefits of choosing CommerceXP service?
- Dramatically save cost for your IT projects by hiring low cost IT staff; a typical webmaster in our Philippines office is only $750/month;
- Leverage the time difference, has someone work for you while you are sleeping
- Reduce your project cost to outsource price, but still gain control of the projects on your own, lead the remote IT staff work for you under your own supervision;
- Reduce the hassel of finding the right employee, we provide pre-screened candidates for your choice before you hire him/her;
- You can even form a virtual office at our develop center, and have a remote team work for you under your own control;
Generally speaking, you benefit from following aspects:
- How do we get started?
- Step 1: Choose an agent
To choose an agent, you will have to go through the Agents Page and scan through the portfolios of the available agents listed in there.
If you can not find an agent that you require, you may simply input your requirement in the Request for Agent page, we will find someone for you soon.
- Step 2: Invite to Interview
After choosing an agent, you may request for interview by clicking the “Invite to Interview” button and fill in your general questions and the preferred interview time if necessary. We will respond to your request usually in same day
- Step 3: Make Payment & Sign Agreement
When availability of the agent was confirmed and everything was agreed upon, you can click the "Hire" button on the agent's portfolio page, input your payment information (credit card) on the checkout page. Lastly, you will have to sign the contract which will be sent to you. The agent will start working for you upon receiving your initial setup fee and the signed agreement.
There are 3 steps you need to go through before an agent can start working for you:
- How long does it take to get an agent started once we pay the setup cost?
Generally, it takes about 2 weeks to start a staff. It depends in part on exactly the kinds of work you need and on the chosen agent's availability.
- Will my agent speak English?
The answer is definite for our Philippines based agents since English is the primary language of business in the Philippines.
If you choose an agent in China, in a rare occasion, there might be some agents are not proficient in speaking, but they are all required to have proficient in English reading and writing skill, which will not be a problem for conducting high technical oriented tasks.
- What are your hours of operation?
Please refer to about us page.
- What is the length of contract?
There's no set length of time on a contract. If you find the service isn't useful for you, there's no obligation to continue it. However, we would need you to let us know minimum 2 weeks ahead if you decide to terminate the contract.
- How do we make payment? And what's the payment schedule?
We accept payment made through Visa, Master and PayPal. Once you sign contract, you will be debited with the one time Setup Fee; you will be debited semi-monthly for the payment of hiring agent(s). The pay day is 15th and the last business day of each month.
If you prefer to wire transfer/mail a check, you will need to contact us for the bank account information.
- What is the 13th month pay and how is it computed?
If the agent is hired longer than 3 months, Client needs to pay 13th month pay. This is equal to one half the monthly fee, pro-rated for the number of months in the calendar year for which Client has hired the worker.
13th month is a once a year fee usually collected at the end of the year or at the end of contract. Calculation is as follows:
$650 (monthly fee) / 2 = $325
$325 / 12 (Months in a year) = $27.08
$27.08 x 4 (Months worked => 3 Months) = $108.33
- If I lease an agent, does that mean I have that agent dedicated to me?
Yes. The agent you lease, like all other regular employees, will work full-time (8 hours a day, 5 days a week) dedicating only to you.
- Do you have a price list for agents with different skills?
Yes we do. The base price as follows, however there might have slight adjustment based on the seniority and experience of the agent:
- Why do you charge setup fee and when is it due?
The set-up cost is a one-time payment which we require a client to pay right before getting started. It used in preparing for the agent's workstation, software and basic training.
- How do I give working instructions and training to my agent?
You can give instructions to your agents by using online chat tool on our website, Email, Voice Mail, Phone Call, Camtasia video, etc.
- I am allowed to have direct contact with my Agent?
Yes. You can contact your agent anytime within the working hours by any means you are comfortable with.
- Are my business secrets and information safe with you guys?
Yes. The data mined and information produced for a client shall be the property of the client. Neither the company nor the agent could sell, transfer or use the work product to any party other than the client.
- Would you replace my agent if I am not satisfied with the output?
Yes. We will replace your agent if we see that there really is a shortcoming on the agent's part.
- How will I know if my agent is working on the tasks I give?
Agents are required to submit a daily report. All tasks done for the day and updates are included in the report. Also we have a management on site that monitors the agents Production.